AFTER CARE TIPS
Proper care and maintenance of your new lashes will ensure beautiful and long-lasting results.
DURING THE FIRST 48 HOURS - AVOID THE FOLLOWING
- Showering or wetting your lashes.
- Exposure to heat, steam, sauna.
- Applying eye makeup, eye cream and drops.
TO MAINTAIN THE LIFE OF YOUR LASHES
- Avoid placing your face directly under the shower stream.
- Minimize your exposure to heat, steam, sauna.
- Avoid the use of oil-based products on or around your eyes.
- Do not pick, rub, pull or play with your lashes.
- Never attempt to remove your lash extensions on your own.
- Never attempt to curl, tint, or perm your lashes.
- Use your little lash brush to gently style your lashes into place.